The position entails a high level of responsibility within our digital team. As a digital strategist at Horde, your duty is to ensure that you create and execute the right concepts for each client. You will participate in all stages of concept: creation, implementation, validation, maintenance and reportings. You will collaborate with the different teams at Horde.
If you are highly motivated and result driven, constantly learning and enhancing your skills, interested in new technologies, you are open to feedback and you like being accountable and work within a team, send your application to email@example.com
Ce que nous offrons
- Dynamic work environment in a multidisciplinary design agency
- Central venue, downtown Lausanne, close to shopping, restaurants, bars and public transport
- 5 weeks of paid annual leave
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible paid parental leave of one month (total)
- A diverse team of awesome and motivated colleagues waiting to welcome you!
- Project Management
- Create paid and organic strategies for our clients
- Implementation of the strategy
- Analysis and improvement
- Monitoring all the channels
- Strong knowledge in Facebook, Instagram, Meta business manager, TikTok, Pinterest, Google Ads (Search, display, YouTube).
- Strong knowledge in numbers / Excel to create relevant reporting (Google Data Studio).
- 1-2+ years of experience in digital marketing.
- BSc. in marketing (or equivalent).
- Very strong technical background, with clear focus on web technologies.
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and JS.
- Experience in an agile environment.
- Strong motivation for complex challenges and learning new technologies.
- Fluent in Swiss-German and French (spoken and written), English is a plus.
- Experience in SEO.
- Very good communication skills.