Horde is growing, we are looking for a new UX/UI Webdesigner to join our team in Lausanne!
1. User Experience Design
– Conception and realization of models on digital media (desktop, mobile, and other digital media)
– Definition of information architecture
– Creation of Wireframe, zoning and graphic template
– Define and implement new screens and functionalities as the project progresses
– Convince the client of the ergonomic choices
– Control of the different graphic resolutions
2. User Interface design & Creation
– Adaptation of the client’s visual identity or creation of new visual identities (branding)
– Creation, production and variation of graphic elements
– Animation of models (Invision, Justinmind, FIGMA) and advanced prototyping
– Convince the client of his artistic choices
– Bonus: Literate in Front End integration on WordPress.
3. Interpersonal skills
– Excellent overview
– Solution oriented, ability to accept and integrate feedback
– Good interpersonal skills (towards the client and internally)
– Oral skills (presentation techniques)
– Excellent team spirit and ability to work in a team
– Fluent in French and/or English
Ce que nous offrons
- Dynamic work environment in a multidisciplinary design agency
- Central venue, downtown Lausanne, close to shopping, restaurants, bars and public transport
- 5 weeks of paid annual leave
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible paid parental leave of one month (total)
- A diverse team of awesome and motivated colleagues waiting to welcome you!
Ce que nous ferons ensemble
You will bring your technical skills, background and experience to an existing team of five great human beings, to develop outstanding websites for premium national and international brands.